A summary of our terms:
- All initial orders will be on a proforma basis. No stock will be dispatched until full payment has cleared.
- Payment can be made by BACS or card. Details will be on the bottom of the invoice sent to you when the order is placed.
- All future orders are on a 30 day account subject to a credit rating check.
- Our minimum order is £100. Carriage is £7.95 to UK Mainland.
- Our carriage paid order in the UK Mainland is £200.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT
- Carriage will be quoted for all orders outside UK Mainland (including Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands)
- We have a minimum order of 3 of each item.
- We may suspend credit facilities in the event of late payment or poor credit rating.
- We are unable to accept payment by PayPal or cheque.
- Title to the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Supplier has received payment in full
- We do not accept sale or return policies or arrangements of any kind
- If the Customer wishes to sell the Goods through a third party website it shall request prior permission in writing from us
- When selling via a third party website, the Customer shall ensure that the Goods are marketed in a manner which, in our reasonable opinion, maintains the high quality public image and reputation of the Goods
- Delivery will be made using our chosen courier to an agreed address. We do not permit customers to make their own arrangements or collect goods from our premises.
- Should the customer wish to return an item which has arrived damaged, they should notify us in writing within 10 business days. The process to return goods will be agreed and a credit note will be issued.
- The customer may cancel an order provided they confirm in writing prior to despatch. If the order has already been despatched, the order can not cancelled.
If you wish to receive a copy of our full terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.