A summary of our terms:
- No stock will be dispatched until full payment has cleared.
- Payment can be made by card during checkout.
- If you choose to pay by BACS, please select proforma option at checkout. Details will be on the bottom of the invoice sent to you.
- Our minimum order is £100. Carriage is £7.95 to UK Mainland.
- Our carriage paid order in the UK Mainland is £200.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT
- Carriage will be quoted for all orders outside UK Mainland (including Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands)
- We have a minimum order of 2 of each item.
- We are unable to accept payment by PayPal or cheque.
- Title to the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Supplier has received payment in full.
- We do not accept sale or return policies or arrangements of any kind.
- If the Customer wishes to sell the Goods through a third party website it shall request prior permission in writing from us.
- When selling via a third party website, the Customer shall ensure that the Goods are marketed in a manner which, in our reasonable opinion, maintains the high quality public image and reputation of the Goods.
- Delivery will be made using our chosen courier to an agreed address. We do not permit customers to make their own arrangements or collect goods from our premises. We aim to despatch orders next day.
- Should the customer wish to return an item which has arrived damaged, they should notify us in writing within 10 business days. The process to return goods will be agreed and a credit note will be issued.
- The customer may cancel an order provided they confirm in writing prior to despatch. If the order has already been despatched, the order can not cancelled.
- We do not operate exclusivity agreements.
- We do not use agents.
- We are unable to process backorders.
Europe & Ireland orders
We are monitoring how processing orders to Europe and Ireland work following Brexit. At the moment, please prepare for a 2 week delay. We will review this regularly but hope that we can continue to fulfill european orders as best we can.
If you wish to receive a copy of our full terms and conditions, please email email@example.com.